There are multiple reasons I'm thrilled to have these two and their gorgeous wedding day up on my blog:
1) Two of my favorite love birds are together forever. Lindsey vowed to always share her ice-cream, and Seth vowed to always remember to turn out the light when he leaves the room.
2) Seth's bandmates and friends played the music for the ceremony, playing If Not For You by Bob Dylan as Lindsey walked down the aisle, causing some serious tear shedding (at least by me anyway). They joyously came back down the aisle to You Make Loving Fun by Fleetwood Mac after they said "I do." The most perfect vibes.
3) BBQ cooked by family friends, sides provided by my favorite Boone restaurant, Proper.
4) The appearance of Coach, their 100 lb great pyrenees who earlier this year woke Lindsey up when their cabin caught on fire. Thank goodness for that dog!
5) A simple and elegant long sleeve wedding dress with a beautiful draped back from Etsy. So perfect on her.
It was just an overall beautiful day. Congrats you two <3