A gorgeous Fall day at Fair Barn- nestled among horse tracks and barns in Pinehurst, complete with a sweet little donkey that walks around (with Christmas lights on!). Nicole and Fred would soon after move to Austin, Texas, so this was not only a sweet beginning for them both, but a bittersweet “see you later” to their home and their friends. What a perfect sendoff!
Things I love so much about Becca and John’s wedding:
- The rain didn’t get them down one bit. They provided umbrellas for their guests, and exchanged vows as the raindrops danced in the pond behind them.
- They chose to host their wedding on Becca’s grandmother’s property. It was so special watching this gorgeous life event take place somewhere so full of memories and love and tradition.
- The insanely beautiful design by both the bride and the Lion House co- From the moody florals to the romantic candlelit dinner… talk about swoon!
- The family style and delicious food from Spread NC plus the sweets from Vanilla Bean Bake Shoppe put an already beautiful day over the top. I mean look at that cake! It’s one of the most beautiful creations I’ve ever seen. And the homemade oatmeal cream pies! Ahhh!
- Seeing these two enjoy being surrounded by their favorite people in one of their favorite places (and that sunset!), and partying the night away thanks to Nick Neptune.
Venue: Family farm in Williamston, NC | Coordination & Florals: Lion House | Catering: Spread NC |
Desserts: Vanilla Bean Bake Shoppe | DJ: Nick Neptune | Gown: Lela Rose from Alexia’s Bridal |
Rentals: CE Rental, Greenhouse Picker Sisters | Hair: Katelyn Mcginn | Makeup: R.A.E. Makeup Artistry